Caps Logo Idea

Generic

Why spell "Capitals" with lower-case letters instead of, you know, capitals?

Also, why is the "A" in "Washington" a capital letter, while most of the other letters, including the two "A"s in "Capitals" is lower case?

Whatever you're doing with your typesetting here, I'm just not getting it.

20082614447.png

A good craftsman never blames his tools. If it doesn't look right before you post it, just don't post it. The CCSLC will still be here tomorrow.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Not unless the board is down for maintenance again, and seriously what is the big deal with the signings of the names, I mean come on he has every right to type his own name at the bottom, and most of you will say for him to put it in your sig, well wouldn't that be the same thing?

Hi, how are you?

it's not as bad as putting your board name and real name. for example i'll do it just cuz i feel like it when i finish this post.

-"Andrew" Bostonfan2004

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I want to know... Who are the CAPLTALS?

- Brian "Brian Barrish" Barrish

They're the team that plays hockey in WASHLNGTON, in the DLSTRLCT OF COLUMBLA.

- Vitamin "Brian Barrish" D comma smiley face

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived