New mascot named...

ZapRowsdower8

That has to be the BEST mascot EVER!!! I'm sure he'd love to race and tackle one of those famous Milwaukee Brewer's weiners.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

That has to be the BEST mascot EVER!!! I'm sure he'd love to race and tackle one of those famous Milwaukee Brewer's weiners.

Well since he is a gay mascot he'd probably get a "Steely McBeam" when he does it.

What?

Did I go too far?

:P

Almost, but not quite.

untitled-6.jpg

70 000+ choices and that's the best of em all???? :blink: sheeeeesh!!

I think he lives in the same town as Postman Pat.

By that knowledge, Steely McBeam would also live in the same town as the black and white cat.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

It should have been Steel E. McBeam, also I still don't know why they just didnt bring the Terrible Fan back.

That wasn't an official team mascot. It was a guy that asked the team and Cope if he could do that in the stands. Thats why The Terrible Fan was never on the field. I seem to recall the Steelers also having a mascot in the early to mid 90s. It was an I-beam with red eyes. It probably lasted about 3 games... maybe.

It should have been Steel E. McBeam, also I still don't know why they just didnt bring the Terrible Fan back.

That wasn't an official team mascot. It was a guy that asked the team and Cope if he could do that in the stands. Thats why The Terrible Fan was never on the field. I seem to recall the Steelers also having a mascot in the early to mid 90s. It was an I-beam with red eyes. It probably lasted about 3 games... maybe.

.... what happened? Did it buckle under pressure?

I saw, I came, I left.

as will this one....

....hopefully

oBIgzrL.png

That was Stevie Steeler which was also the name of the NFL Huddle mascot from the 80's. The Steelers should buy one of the Pierogi suits from the Pirates and use that, just throw a Steelers hat on it.

Archived