the golden gophers

mcrosby

not too bad, would look good on-field i think. Id like to see a lil more detail put into it though. Sleeve logo/Numbers at least. Things like Brand logos/conference patches make it look more complete. Overall not bad though.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Nice work. Might I also suggest going with a single stripe on the pants rather than an outlined stripe. With the jerseys having single stripes, I really think both sets of pants would look nice with a single maroon stripe going down the side.

This doesn't look much different from what they've been wearing, with the exception of the white helmet and pants. I don't think the white helmet works, regardless of whether they wore it before. Minnesota may have been playing football for a long time, but they're not exactly a den of tradition, so I think something fancier like THIS would work better.

Packers-2.png

badgers concept

so yup, im just goin through the Big 10, i kept this one pretty simple too, C&C please

gopherzz0.png

Like the uni's, but the white helmet is a non-starter for me.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

I agree with everyone that says the white helmet doesn't fit the Gophers. Keep the maroon, or a gold helmet would look good. The uniforms are nice, but a more out there design could work for the Gophers. And if you change the helmet color, then change the pant color for the home uniform too.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The white helmet isn't working, history be damned. The return to maroon helmet makes them look like USC clones. There is a noticeable paucity of teams wearing athletic gold shells, so go that way. And ditch the white pants - the gold pants work well with the dark and the white jerseys.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Thank you for outlining the gold numbers with white...I have always thought the Gophers jerseys would look much better with an outline of while on the numbers and stripes...does anyone else share that opinion? The current set just looks too USCish

Archived