Seattle Ironmen concept

Lee.

So anyway, to celebrate my acceptance into the CHL, I decided to go back into the Lee-chives to pull out my old King County (iron) Giants logo, recolor it some, and use it as the logo for my latest fantasy team, the Seattle Ironmen.

Ironmen.png

Now.

I'm not sold on the colors (then why post?), and it's missing something. What it's missing is likely quality, but apart from that, what do you think I can do to bump it up some?

Helpful C&C only- full and complete sentences, and if you're going to bash it, have a reason other than misspelling "it sucks."

Thanks, d00dzz.

I like ur starts...maybe add bolts/rivets to the lettering like the Chicago Steel of the USHL make seem type things where metal overlaps on the giants head and use the bolts or rivets there too...i think that would add to it...as for the colors just tinker around...ul find somethin, but i dont think the current colors are bad

So anyway, to celebrate my acceptance into the CHL, I decided to go back into the Lee-chives to pull out my old King County (iron) Giants logo, recolor it some, and use it as the logo for my latest fantasy team, the Seattle Ironmen.

Ironmen.png

Now.

I'm not sold on the colors (then why post?), and it's missing something. What it's missing is likely quality, but apart from that, what do you think I can do to bump it up some?

Helpful C&C only- full and complete sentences, and if you're going to bash it, have a reason other than misspelling "it sucks."

Thanks, d00dzz.

How come your team isn't the Iron Giants?

the head makes it kinda look like the robot from the cover of some indie-emo band's cd. cant remember the name of the band though (interested in remembering, plz help.)

otherwise, its good except for a gray/yellow color scheme.

Silverstien?

1. It's Ironmen instead of Iron Giants because I'm paying homage to the former Seattle Ironmen, who played in the PCL many moons ago.

2. If some stinkin' emo band used this, or something similar, as a band logo or album cover, it's safe to assume that this will be scrapped. I'm 37, the only emo I want anything to do with is Philips.

Wyoming Marinerzzz logo . . . . bicep?

You have no idea how much I now want to have this done.

Or at least get temporary tats printed out.

Yeah, I think the logo should be scrapped, it looks too cutesy for a team called the "Ironmen". Judging it on its own merits, though, I like the color scheme and the logo as is would look great as a crest. I still think of the Black Sabbath song when I hear the nickname, so this logo's gotta look mean and slightly deranged (that's all I've got, take it for what it's worth)...

1. It's Ironmen instead of Iron Giants because I'm paying homage to the former Seattle Ironmen, who played in the PCL many moons ago.

2. If some stinkin' emo band used this, or something similar, as a band logo or album cover, it's safe to assume that this will be scrapped. I'm 37, the only emo I want anything to do with is Philips.

If it's Silverstien like I think it might be, they aren't an emo band, they are a hard rock band.

If it's Silverstien like I think it might be, they aren't an emo band, they are a hard rock band.

The album you are thinking of is "When Broken Isn't Easily Fixed" by Silverstein

The album you are thinking of is "When Broken Isn't Easily Fixed" by Silverstein

That's the one!

You should just use this logo, which I have dubbed the Awesomest Logo of All Time

ironmen1.jpg

Looks like he's having trouble staying up on those skates. How can he be expected to play hockey if he can't skate? He'd better at least have a lethal slap shot and an enforcer's mentality.

You should just use this logo, which I have dubbed the Awesomest Logo of All Time

ironmen1.jpg

Looks like he's having trouble staying up on those skates. How can he be expected to play hockey if he can't skate? He'd better at least have a lethal slap shot and an enforcer's mentality.

...or laser vision.

Archived