Miller Time?

OB33

He's pulling a Payton and jumping on with the hottest team in hopes of a ring.

And if the C's do this, they will affirm the fact that they are abandoning a youth movement in favor of a win-now-or-else phase, which almost never works in sports.

He's pulling a Payton and jumping on with the hottest team in hopes of a ring.

And if the C's do this, they will affirm the fact that they are abandoning a youth movement in favor of a win-now-or-else phase, which almost never works in sports.

Very true indeed.

Of course...it DID work for the Heat two years ago...perhaps the C's are thinking it will work for them.

And, if Mr. Miller serves as any example, apparently there are forgotten-about vets (and retirees) who are thinking the same thing.

But then...stacking vets STILL ain't paid off for the Washington Redskins, so...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Reggie isn't the only player thinking comeback apparently. Allan Houston is thinking it over as well, although he hasn't specified a team:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2967380

I heard a while back that Houston ws looking to join the Suns. I've never liked Allan Houston, due to my days as a Heat fan during the late 90s....well, the Majerle Era....yes, it was his era.

The only plus I see of Reggie coming back is that he may get that well-deserved title, although I've never liked Reggie Miller much either. I'm sure the guy can still play, but it's not like Jordan coming back and still being an elite player.

Why do I see this Celtics team ending up like the 2004 Lakers?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Lets see,

-Grant Hill couldnt play for a whole season in Orlando and signs with Phoenix

-Reggie Miller is thinking comback with not the Pacers but the Celtics

-Penny Hardaway signs with Miami to be with Shaq again

-Allan Houston is working out hopeing he can make a comeback (just please, not with the Knicks)

So my guess on the comback player is Scottie Pippen, he gonna sign with the Bulls again lol

grandmama.jpg

Comin back to dunk on your punk ass.

I would take LJ back in a heartbeat. So would all of New York.

I'm going to go cry now.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

I think # 31 will always be a Pacer. Even if he should get some gold with the Celtics. I really hope he does because he deserves it for all the times he's p****d off Spike Lee :D Karl Malone never got his ring in LaLaLand and even if he had, I still believe most people will remember him better workin' that pick'n'roll magic with Stockton in Salt Lake City than his Sunny Cali Days... There are certain periods in a player's career that will define the way the everyday-man (me for instance!) thinks back upon him. I'll always remember Reggie in that Indiana uniform, draining threes on everyone and making it look soooo easy...

celticssig5.jpg

Purdy please, vote for me: http://nha.sportslogos.net/name_change/ Thanks in advance.

Archived