presenting the OKC Skynights

slightly shotgunned

team.jpg

Not the best work, but a start. Have any ideas im willing to work on it.

now that i see those colors together, i don't mind them so much...but i still might change them.

either way i'm liking this and wonder how it would look with yellow pants and helmets and an all white set.

as far as logos go, the only idea i've been trying (and failing miserably at) is a profile of a knight's helmet (15-16th century w/plumage) with angel wings coming from where the shoulders would be. i've been trying to hand draw it, but i can't get it to look right. you (and anyone else) are welcome to take some shots at it if you feel like it.

Although I think the font is nice, it would be very hard to read from farther away. I must say I just like the black+orange. Also, do you have a primary logo in mind?

yeah i do, its in the post right above yours. like it says, you're welcome to take a crack at that or if you've got something better in mind, that'll work too. i'm not picky at all.

Hey SS -

Can you try the wordmark without an outline on the Skyknights? I think that is what is making it hard to read.

yeah. all of them or did you have a specific one you wanted to see?

I'm partial to the green & orange or the brown & mustard yellow. I've seen a local high school team pull off brown & sky blue, if you want to give jake's idea a fly.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

Hey SS -

Can you try the wordmark without an outline on the Skyknights? I think that is what is making it hard to read.

yeah. all of them or did you have a specific one you wanted to see?

I'm partial to the green & orange or the brown & mustard yellow. I've seen a local high school team pull off brown & sky blue, if you want to give jake's idea a fly.

i took the outlines away, but it looked a little too plain to me, so i tuned down the thickness of the outlines a bit instead.

OKCver1.4.png

OKCver1.7.png

Archived