Calgary Flames Concept

tarvarisdyck

After looking at this guy's number of posts, his signup date, the two concepts posted in 10 minutes and the disclaimer that it was a bit messy because of the program he was using, I thought this would be you-know-who.

Then I saw the concept, and you-know-who wouldn't be able to make a concept this clean.

As for the concept, it's alright; nothing revolutionary, but I wouldn't complain if they switched to these.

After looking at this guy's number of posts, his signup date, the two concepts posted in 10 minutes and the disclaimer that it was a bit messy because of the program he was using, I thought this would be you-know-who.

Then I saw the concept, and you-know-who wouldn't be able to make a concept this clean.

As for the concept, it's alright; nothing revolutionary, but I wouldn't complain if they switched to these.

I take it back. 7 posts, 4 sloppy concepts, 1 day. It's got to be the boy who cried Paint. Just has to be. I feel it in my bones.

sorry to hijack, but what happened to you-know-who? as for the concept, the black that comes from the arm pits out seems a little weird on paper, but seeing it on an actual player may not seem too bad.

that would be our dear freind patsox#1. he routinely threw out :censored:ty concepts usually averaging about 4 or 5 a day on purpose to piss everyone off and claimed that it was the use of the paint program which caused his :censored:ty concepts. he does this :censored: to piss everyone off. Generally all the threads turn in to flame wars and eventually get graveyarded.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

sorry to hijack, but what happened to you-know-who? as for the concept, the black that comes from the arm pits out seems a little weird on paper, but seeing it on an actual player may not seem too bad.

that would be our dear freind patsox#1. he routinely threw out :censored:ty concepts usually averaging about 4 or 5 a day on purpose to piss everyone off and claimed that it was the use of the paint program which caused his :censored:ty concepts. he does this :censored: to piss everyone off. Generally all the threads turn in to flame wars and eventually get graveyarded.

I think he was asking what's happened to you-know-who, as he hasn't been seen in weeks.

sorry to hijack, but what happened to you-know-who?

He died attempting to perform the killing curse on Harry Potter, and all was then good in the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oh...you mean "The New Englander?"

Suspended for a month.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

He died attempting to perform the killing curse on Harry Potter, and all was then good in the world.

Suspended for a month.

Oh My, I hope no Harry Potter fan read this because you're a dead man. You know how much it means to them ;)

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

Suspended for a month.

Oh My, I hope no Harry Potter fan read this because you're a dead man. You know how much it means to them ;)

If they haven't read it by this point, then their fandom isn't that great. ^_^

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived