Sign in to follow this  
tarvarisdyck

Calgary Flames Concept

After looking at this guy's number of posts, his signup date, the two concepts posted in 10 minutes and the disclaimer that it was a bit messy because of the program he was using, I thought this would be you-know-who.

Then I saw the concept, and you-know-who wouldn't be able to make a concept this clean.

As for the concept, it's alright; nothing revolutionary, but I wouldn't complain if they switched to these.

sorry to hijack, but what happened to you-know-who? as for the concept, the black that comes from the arm pits out seems a little weird on paper, but seeing it on an actual player may not seem too bad.

After looking at this guy's number of posts, his signup date, the two concepts posted in 10 minutes and the disclaimer that it was a bit messy because of the program he was using, I thought this would be you-know-who.

Then I saw the concept, and you-know-who wouldn't be able to make a concept this clean.

As for the concept, it's alright; nothing revolutionary, but I wouldn't complain if they switched to these.

I take it back. 7 posts, 4 sloppy concepts, 1 day. It's got to be the boy who cried Paint. Just has to be. I feel it in my bones.

sorry to hijack, but what happened to you-know-who? as for the concept, the black that comes from the arm pits out seems a little weird on paper, but seeing it on an actual player may not seem too bad.

that would be our dear freind patsox#1. he routinely threw out :censored:ty concepts usually averaging about 4 or 5 a day on purpose to piss everyone off and claimed that it was the use of the paint program which caused his :censored:ty concepts. he does this :censored: to piss everyone off. Generally all the threads turn in to flame wars and eventually get graveyarded.

that would be our dear freind patsox#1. he routinely threw out :censored:ty concepts usually averaging about 4 or 5 a day on purpose to piss everyone off and claimed that it was the use of the paint program which caused his :censored:ty concepts. he does this :censored: to piss everyone off. Generally all the threads turn in to flame wars and eventually get graveyarded.

I think he was asking what's happened to you-know-who, as he hasn't been seen in weeks.

sorry to hijack, but what happened to you-know-who?

He died attempting to perform the killing curse on Harry Potter, and all was then good in the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oh...you mean "The New Englander?"

Suspended for a month.

He died attempting to perform the killing curse on Harry Potter, and all was then good in the world.

Suspended for a month.

Oh My, I hope no Harry Potter fan read this because you're a dead man. You know how much it means to them ;)

Suspended for a month.

Oh My, I hope no Harry Potter fan read this because you're a dead man. You know how much it means to them ;)

If they haven't read it by this point, then their fandom isn't that great. ^_^