Ottawa Senators Concept

TFoA

Welp, first serious concept in like 2 years, and I'm doing it with the Ottawa Senators. But, to me really, it's more like testing the striping design to see what it would look like. I wanted to make the Senators look more traditional, with a striping design on the away uniforms that harkened back to their black-red-black outlining. And I'm SURE I'll win a lot of fans with the horizontal piping. But I figured if the EDGE can allow it, why not use it? So yeah, the concept's at the bottom.

OttawaSenatorsConcept.png

C&C plz???

(Scroll down for update #1.)

OK...But why didn't you use the new logo? Also, while the black jerseys look good. I think the red numbers and gold name would be hard to see on TV and at the game. If you still want to use red, then perhaps a white outline or drop shadow would work. But drop the gold name.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

There's a new one? Wow, I've been following the thread but that must've went over my head.

And yeah, I was kinda 50/50 on the letters myself. I was actually thinking "Is this readable from afar?" Guess it wasn't. I'll make some tweaks when I get back on the computer.

There's a new one? Wow, I've been following the thread but that must've went over my head.

And yeah, I was kinda 50/50 on the letters myself. I was actually thinking "Is this readable from afar?" Guess it wasn't. I'll make some tweaks when I get back on the computer.

Yeah, but it's only like 75 or so pixels big. Someone needs to get off their butt and make a bigger version of it.

capnSEN2.jpg

Clean this up and this is a : WOW !

I absolutly love the hole design (striping, colors, everything).

Just one thing or two : I'd use the actual numbers and make the name font in white. I think that the name in gold like this would be pretty difficult to read.

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

Yeah, but it's only like 75 or so pixels big. Someone needs to get off their butt and make a bigger version of it.

capnSEN2.jpg

Well, you inspired me :P .

VectorSenatorsLogo.gif

It looks a little inaccurate in spots, but it'll have to do for now...Thanks :D

I'm sure it's quite inaccurate, but it was sort of hard to see some spots while vectorizing when I zoomed in, and my already mediocre vectorizing skills didn't help. :P

Well, its better than nothing. We'll get the real one in due time...

It looks a little inaccurate in spots, but it'll have to do for now...Thanks :D

I'm sure it's quite inaccurate, but it was sort of hard to see some spots while vectorizing when I zoomed in, and my already mediocre vectorizing skills didn't help. :P

Well, its better than nothing. We'll get the real one in due time...

Good design, just y would you alter the gold/bronze colour of the new logo??

Archived