Sign in to follow this  
TFoA

Ottawa Senators Concept

Welp, first serious concept in like 2 years, and I'm doing it with the Ottawa Senators. But, to me really, it's more like testing the striping design to see what it would look like. I wanted to make the Senators look more traditional, with a striping design on the away uniforms that harkened back to their black-red-black outlining. And I'm SURE I'll win a lot of fans with the horizontal piping. But I figured if the EDGE can allow it, why not use it? So yeah, the concept's at the bottom.

OttawaSenatorsConcept.png

C&C plz???

(Scroll down for update #1.)

OK...But why didn't you use the new logo? Also, while the black jerseys look good. I think the red numbers and gold name would be hard to see on TV and at the game. If you still want to use red, then perhaps a white outline or drop shadow would work. But drop the gold name.

There's a new one? Wow, I've been following the thread but that must've went over my head.

And yeah, I was kinda 50/50 on the letters myself. I was actually thinking "Is this readable from afar?" Guess it wasn't. I'll make some tweaks when I get back on the computer.

There's a new one? Wow, I've been following the thread but that must've went over my head.

And yeah, I was kinda 50/50 on the letters myself. I was actually thinking "Is this readable from afar?" Guess it wasn't. I'll make some tweaks when I get back on the computer.

Yeah, but it's only like 75 or so pixels big. Someone needs to get off their butt and make a bigger version of it.

capnSEN2.jpg

I like this alot. Just fix the name/numbers on the black jersey.

Clean this up and this is a : WOW !

I absolutly love the hole design (striping, colors, everything).

Just one thing or two : I'd use the actual numbers and make the name font in white. I think that the name in gold like this would be pretty difficult to read.

Yeah, but it's only like 75 or so pixels big. Someone needs to get off their butt and make a bigger version of it.

capnSEN2.jpg

Well, you inspired me :P .

VectorSenatorsLogo.gif

It looks a little inaccurate in spots, but it'll have to do for now...Thanks :D

UPDATED for Great Justice.

OttawaSenatorsConcept2.png

I'm sure it's quite inaccurate, but it was sort of hard to see some spots while vectorizing when I zoomed in, and my already mediocre vectorizing skills didn't help. :P

I'm sure it's quite inaccurate, but it was sort of hard to see some spots while vectorizing when I zoomed in, and my already mediocre vectorizing skills didn't help. :P

Well, its better than nothing. We'll get the real one in due time...

Well, its better than nothing. We'll get the real one in due time...

Good design, just y would you alter the gold/bronze colour of the new logo??