New NFL.com Website?

PeytonManningRocks

So I went on the NFL.com today, and it shows a link to a preview of the new NFL.com. The link is currently unavailable, but I did see a few things that were interesting.

1) The team logos and links to the websites are arranged in one large line at the very top, similar to the current NHL.com look, except at the very top of the website.

2) The layout looks like a mixture of the NBA.com website and any of the FoxSports.com sports sites, with the score windows at the top.

I wish I had gotten a picture, but I didn't think it would be unavailable right after I left it. Still, it looks interesting. If I get any preview pictures, I'll post them up here. The new NFL.com is only in Beta version right now, so it may take a while to officially show up as a new website.

It's about time...I'm assuming NHL.com will be following suit...

NHL.com just changed less than a year ago, and converted all the team sites into sites similar to the main one.

Yes--but its still kinda lame. When you look at MLB and the NBA, what they have now is far superior to the NFL (until this change) and the NHL. The NHL's website is very cheaply done, they don't even have live scores on the main page--you have to go to another page, and keep refreshing that even--its very poor for a major professional sports league. Thats what I meant by following suit...and since all the team sites are going to be uniform, I figured that meant they were getting a major nhl.com overhaul...

It's about time...I'm assuming NHL.com will be following suit...

NHL.com just changed less than a year ago, and converted all the team sites into sites similar to the main one.

Yes--but its still kinda lame. When you look at MLB and the NBA, what they have now is far superior to the NFL (until this change) and the NHL. The NHL's website is very cheaply done, they don't even have live scores on the main page--you have to go to another page, and keep refreshing that even--its very poor for a major professional sports league. Thats what I meant by following suit...and since all the team sites are going to be uniform, I figured that meant they were getting a major nhl.com overhaul...

Yeah, I wish they would change it to. But they just got out of the stone age with the old layout, they had the old format for a few years.

Archived