A sig I came up with, maybe the new "calvin pissing" on a team craze

DisturbedShifty

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks

For what, spelling "Philadelphia" wrong?

First and fore most, next time just tell me I messed up the spelling and I will correct it. No reason to be an ass about it.

Second, Eddie I will fix it a repost it later

Sorry--but even though the artwork's decent, you're approaching Patsox territory for sloppiness by not checking your spelling before posting these. That's the second one I've noticed, Slightly Shotgunned's old one being the first.

Thanks

First and fore most, next time just tell me I messed up the spelling and I will correct it. No reason to be an ass about it.

Sorry--but even though the artwork's decent, you're approaching Patsox territory for sloppiness by not checking your spelling before posting these. That's the second one I've noticed, Slightly Shotgunned's old one being the first.

Your forgot capn89's, where you spelled it Philidelphia.

Sorry, but Milo's right...

philly.png

Disturbed:

If you were to take the member name out of the image, these could make killer t-shirts.

That is if Seth McFarlane doesn't cry about it.

Dan

you mean like this?

fgpaddyteeconceptar1.th.jpg

Yeah trust me, I was already thinking along those lines when I started making the sig. I already have the iron-on printed behind me. Just need a shirt. And no I am NOT taking request for thses one.

wAj9T56.png

Not only did you misspell Philadelphia two different ways, but you're calling someone an "ass" for being correct? He wasn't being an ass. Honestly, it was the first thing I noticed when I saw EddieJ using your sig, and it gives the impression that you're careless in doing your work. It only takes a second to spell-check this kind of thing.

And I haven't even unsheathed my red pen to call attention to the improperly capitalized "W" in "Wanna". Oops... :therock:

EDIT: I read your response below... all I meant, was at best (believing Milo was right for posting), a mountain is being made of a molehill by responding. At worst (believing Milo was wrong), two wrongs don't make a right. Either way, it's not worth a protracted argument in a thread about making sigs, right? You made some typos, you were called out in a more public forum than you would have chosen. O-bla-di, o-bla-da... life goes on.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Not only did you misspell Philadelphia two different ways, but you're calling someone an "ass" for being correct? He wasn't being an ass. Honestly, it was the first thing I noticed when I saw EddieJ using your sig, and it gives the impression that you're careless in doing your work. It only takes a second to spell-check this kind of thing.

And I haven't even unsheathed my red pen to call attention to the improperly capitalized "W" in "Wanna". Oops... :therock:

I am calling him an ass for the way he went about doing it. Was he correct about the misspelling? Damn right. But he could have easly sent me a PM and told me about it, OR said "Hey man just to let you know you misspelled Philadelphia." To me that is like walking up to a conversation your not even a part of and adding your two cents without even being asked for it. Did I correct the problems, yes. I know it could have been handled better because I made a pocket schedule for my Miami Dolphins forum I am part of and all the people that noticed misspellings polietly pointed it out to me without coming across as some jerk on the internet waiting for some one to mess up jsut so he could point it out.

As far as being careless, I try not to be. I have never been bombarded with requests like that before, so if that is the way it came across I am sorry. I never intended for it to seem like that. I do have problems spelling so if I dont catch a word or two after spell checking it, it's because I think I have spelt it right. Once again I have no problems with people point out problems, just do it nicely and I wont have a problem with it.

wAj9T56.png

Thanks

flayersaf6.gif

Wow, somehow I didnt realize it was misspelled til now, when I saw someone say it.

Archived