Browns goes back to the old socks

scraw28

capt.580cbc539fcc4427bfff6a0372481bd2.chiefs_browns_football_ohtd108.jpg

If they (the Browns organization, not Derek Anderson and Brady Quinn) wanna impress me when it comes to the unis, then slap the TV numbers back on the sleeves above the stripes.

89_1.JPG

Yes, I know, with the sleeves of modern NFL uni going the way of the dodo bird, it's hard to fit both the number and sleeve stripes. But...if the Bears can do it, the Browns can find a way to do it as well.

Off topic - I never realized Brady Quinn had guns like that. Dude is jacked.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Yes, I know, with the sleeves of modern NFL uni going the way of the dodo bird, it's hard to fit both the number and sleeve stripes. But...if the Bears can do it, the Browns can find a way to do it as well.

But the Bears do it horribly. Their sleeve stripes are barely even visible anymore, because they get cut off or rolled up under the pads.

MuhsinMuhammad01.jpg

If anything, I'd rather see the Bears update their sleeves like the Browns have.

Man. The Browns just refuse to put it all together at once don't they.

Go back to the white facemask. Flip the stripes around on the pants (brown/orange/brown).

It'd be beautiful.

They can do the brown jerseys the way they are now, or they can go back to putting brown inside the stripes.

He's on the cover of the July/August issue of Men's Health magazine and the article describes his workout regimen. You may not have heard that he popped out 24 bench press reps of 225 lbs. at the scouting combine. That was the highest number of reps ever by a QB at the combine and beat the best efforts of half the linebackers who lifted. :blink:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

He's on the cover of the July/August issue of Men's Health magazine and the article describes his workout regimen. You may not have heard that he popped out 24 bench press reps of 225 lbs. at the scouting combine. That was the highest number of reps ever by a QB at the combine and beat the best efforts of half the linebackers who lifted. :blink:

I wonder what BALCO-esque lab he is a client of?

I wonder what BALCO-esque lab he is a client of?

If he is, it might be the first case of performance-inhibiting steriods. I remember at the draft, he got a lot of criticism for being too bulky, and that it was hindering his throwing motion.

It's about time they went back to the old socks

someone please post pictures of the browns going back to the old socks vs KC

Not to pick on you, scraw, but I hate posts like this. If you're going to post a topic on something like this, at least go find pics yourself--just a quick image search on Google News or Yahoo News should do the trick. If you don't want to do that, fine, but don't then ask everyone else to go find the pics for you. It's not like we have secret websites with uniform-related pics that only we know about. We have access to the same internet you do.

That said, these socks rule. Good job, Browns. Now just bring back the orange pants with striping to match the helmet and you're golden! How's that clipboard feel in your hand, Brady? Get used to it.

capt.580cbc539fcc4427bfff6a0372481bd2.chiefs_browns_football_ohtd108.jpg

What's with the stripe width? Those on #3's socks are clearly different than Brady Quinn's or the guy behind them.

Anderson doesn't have his socks pulled all the way up.

Yes, see one of the properties of fabrics and textiles is that they tend to stretch, thus allowing for comfort. Sorry for the sarcasm.

Anywho THANK GOD they're back, if they go back to the striped home socks as well then we'll have perfection. I also really dig the thinner pants stripe they re-implemented last year.

Love the return of the striped socks with the white jerseys but the question is when they wear the brown jerseys will they bring back the old brown striped socks or just go with the plain brown socks.

They are going to still going to wear the solid brown socks

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Archived