2008 new york yankees home and away jersey

panameno42

I truly hope they don't go with a hat patch. I had to suffer through their 100th season with that monstrocity on their heads for the entire season and post season!!

hopefully they can incorporate some kind of statement into the all star patch they will undoubtedly wear on their sleeve. maybe a "final season" or "1923-2008".... that would look good....

while they're at it, maybe they will remove the unnecessary white trim on the road greys.... B)

I think it will be on the home jerseys only.

I would also wish they would have a sleveless alternate third jersey they would wear for only sunday home games

Uhhhh, why?

That makes no sense......

The Yankees will have two patches next year; confirmed. But the ASG patch will only be on there from the beginning of fan voting to the ASG; not before and not after.

Where was that confirmed? And by who?

Mr jack is in the know... that's all you need to know

I would also wish they would have a sleveless alternate third jersey they would wear for only sunday home games

Beyond the fact that it would look hideous, why?

Just because the Pirates did it, it doesn't mean other teams must drive their identities into the mud.

The Yankees will have two patches next year; confirmed. But the ASG patch will only be on there from the beginning of fan voting to the ASG; not before and not after.

Where was that confirmed? And by who?

Mr jack is in the know... that's all you need to know

Well said.

Beyond the fact that it would look hideous, why?

Just because the Pirates did it, it doesn't mean other teams must drive their identities into the mud.

What I meant to say is use it in the spring.

We are making predictions on a jersey we know won't change. It's a bit early to be talking about a patch for next year. I can understand talking about the new jerseys in the NHL so early. But not an All-Star patch or the house that Ruth built closing patch.

can u confirm this? where the source of info?

and that makes no sense, all these years the host team wears the ASG patch and all of a suddent they'll use it during a fan voting period. thats really stupid. i hope there was sarcasm in that post.

on a side note i think they should have the both ASG and final season patch on the jersey (home and away) since the cardinals use the final season patch on the road. they should wear the ASG patch on the hats before the ASG and after the ASG they should use the final season logo on the hats ,to pay tribute to the greatest stadium in the world (besides they're have the ASG there for a reason).

I'm willing to trust you on this one.

Personally, I love the idea of limiting the All-Star patch to the voting period, especially if they're wearing another event patch for the entire season. Keeps the jersey from getting too cluttered.

can u confirm this?

k

Archived