NFL Kickoff 2007

axl007

OK for the new batch of helmets...

Vikings vs. Falcons: I say Vikings just because it's unique, although I love the Falcons logo and how it makes an F.

Saints vs. Colts: One of the harder ones IMO. I love the gold helmet and that logo, but you can't beat the horseshoe so I give it to Indy.

Giants vs. Cowboys: Can't beat the Dallas star, even though I hate them.

Jaguars vs. Titans: Jaguars helmet is very cool, but it could have been cooler in my opinion.

Chiefs vs. Texans: Another tough one, but I'll give it to the simplicity of the Chiefs.

Jets vs. Patriots: Patriots

49ers vs. Cardinals: Hard beat that great gold helmet of San Fran. It'd be better if the subbed the black for white though

Raiders vs. Lions: Again if the Lions trimmed down on the black a bit it could be cooler, but that Raiders one is so great.

Bears vs. Chargers: Love the switch to a white helmet for SD, and it's one of the best helmets in the NFL. I don't like how there are those two shades of blue though.

Seahawks vs. Bucs: Again, the Bucs could have been cooler, but since it's not I'll give it to that great Seahawks wraparound helmet.

I've been thinking, like ESPN.com sometimes does, we should have a bracket (final 4 style) with every NFL helmet and decide on each one to pick the best helmet in the NFL.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

#1 - Both are really stellar helmets, but I have to give it to Miami because of the uniqueness as well as the logo jumping out at you on the white helmet.

#2 - Both have bad logos and bad designs... but I'll give it to Denver.

#3 - Eagles, easily. Packers may be "classic" but I've always loved the eagle wings.

#4 - Steelers... only because the Browns are so plain.

#5 - Rams, easily. Such a cool, unique design.

#6 - Bengals. Another awesome, unique design.

#7 - Vikings. Purple can be such a good looking color... plus they're my girlfriend's team ;)

#8 - Honestly I don't like either so I will call it a tie.

#9 - I hate the Cowboys (team) but I'll give them the edge in this helmet battle.

#10 - They both suck. Tie.

#11 - Chiefs all the way. I love the arrowhead.

#12 - Tough. Both are pretty nice, but edge Patriots.

#13 - If it was the old niners, they'd probably get it, but Cardinals win this round.

#14 - Raiders because the addition of black to the Lions is just ugly.

#15 - Would be chargers if it wasn't for the terrible incorperation of powder blue, so Bears.

#16 - Seahawks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived