Colorado Eagles new hockey jerseys

roxfan00

8006cf9a18fa809dd883ac463cd59dd5.200.jpg

The Eagles will be wearing new jerseys only for the 2007-08 season; a white home jersey, a black road jersey and a red alternate jersey. Following the All-Star Break the home and road jerseys will switch in order for fans at the Budweiser Events Center to see all three jerseys.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

And I thought double posting was obnoxious

Not my fault, computer is being slow

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

And I thought double posting was obnoxious

Not my fault, computer is being slow

Lesson (hopefully) learned: Hit "submit" ONCE.

Yes, I know. Damn everyone calm down. LOL

Who the heck are the Colorado Eagles and what league do they play in?

Minor League Hockey team that plays in the CHL(Central Hockey League)

Hasn't this team ever heard of a shoulder patch? Why would you put your anniversary logo on the chest? You can only keep it for one year. Has any other team ever changed their logo for just one year to celebrate an anniversary? Seems kind of pointles, doesn't it?

thecatch.jpg

Hasn't this team ever heard of a shoulder patch? Why would you put your anniversary logo on the chest? You can only keep it for one year. Has any other team ever changed their logo for just one year to celebrate an anniversary? Seems kind of pointles, doesn't it?

Tri-City of the WHL (part of the real CHL) is changing their logo this year for their anniversary.

Archived