New Jersey Devils Concept

AAO

He looks like a 4-year old whose father has just yelled at him and he's hiding behind the couch (or the NJ in this case).

I really like this, though. If you can make the Devil look meaner and more aggressive, and you can make it not look like he's hiding behind the NJ, then you've got something.

Its a nice look

Turn the hand round cos it looks upside down right now, and rotate the eyes to look mean rather than unhappy....

I like the current logo but I've always thought it could be bought into the 21st century in someway. Good work, I look forward to seeing this progress

sigen.jpg

Dude this is sweet.

I know it's been said, but just try to make the devil look evil, not sad, and fix up his hand and this could be one of the best logos out there!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

If that is the left hand, the thumb should be on the other side.

Not if that isnt the thumb. It might be the arm/elbow behind his hand and only the 4 fingers are showing.

Dude, I didn't even think of that. good call. I had a second look at it from that perspective and it looks better.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived