Jacksonville in all black unis

GMS1122

the jaguars are wearing thier alternate black jerseys against the steelers today, they dont look HORRIBLE but they arent anything pretty. Also the browns are wearing thier orange unis again, apparently they asked the league in advance to wear them again with the commemerative (sp) patch for i think one of thier previous owners who had passed recently, correct me if im wrong. but i think the them needs to re-think that thier name is the browns, not oranges. the jerseys are fine, but not with that name.  :;):

Now i'm not one of those add black to everything guys at all. However, I think the Jags look flippin' awesome. My only complaint is the pant striping which i've been complaining about a while. The Jags are one of the few teams who I think can pull off an All-One-Color look all the time, and in black too.

I didn't see the browns today, but I do like the orange jerseys from earlier.

Jags uniforms suck. The Browns uniforms are tolerable.

I think the Alternate Jersey program in ALL sports should be scrapped. You wanna sell fashion jerseys, fine, but keep 'em off the field/ice/court.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

• 7 months later...
the jaguars are wearing thier alternate black jerseys against the steelers today, they dont look HORRIBLE but they arent anything pretty. Also the browns are wearing thier orange unis again, apparently they asked the league in advance to wear them again with the commemerative (sp) patch for i think one of thier previous owners who had passed recently, correct me if im wrong. but i think the them needs to re-think that thier name is the browns, not oranges. the jerseys are fine, but not with that name. :;):

The owner that originally reincarnated the Browns that is now dead is Al Learner.  They started wearing the patches last season during week 7 they were playing the Jets and it was the unvailing of the Browns new Orange uniforms.  The browns were originally named for team owner Paul J. Brown.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Archived