Florida Dolphins..

Old School Fool

This really isn't a concept, it's more of a botched idea. I was thinking of doing a Madden 08 Franchise and relocating, and I thought the Dolphin logo would be GREAT to use to relocate the Dolphins.

So the original idea was gonna be the old school Dolphins colors, but the logo was baby blueish, so I changed the aqua to that. Then I had to put the logo on the helmet which completely destroyed the idea I had behind this whole uniform. The helmet was defaulted with purple, and being the moron I am I decided to stick with the baby blue and came up with these monstrosities..

dolphinsvscommandosjf8.png

vs. The Mexico City Commandos (Rams)

I cannot be the only one who thinks this color scheme is a refreshnig change from all the blue and reds out there. Please give me some input, and if you feel like flaming the hell outta me for making a homosexual looking uniform then go ahead, I have no problem with that. :D

EDIT: I moved the Dolphins to Orlando and claimed them as Florida Dolphins. Even gayer, I know.

EDIT 2: The facemask is like a hybrid of black mixed with baby blue. Think of the NY Mets batting helmets.

bSLCtu2.png

I cannot be the only one who thinks this color scheme is a refreshnig change from all the blue and reds out there. Please give me some input, and if you feel like flaming the hell outta me for making a homosexual looking uniform then go ahead, I have no problem with that. :D

EDIT: I moved the Dolphins to Orlando and claimed them as Florida Dolphins. Even gayer, I know.

I'm only going to flame you for your choice of words. "Homosexual looking uniform"? Making something "gayer"?

Way to keep up stereotypes there, champ.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I'm only going to flame you for your choice of words. "Homosexual looking uniform"? Making something "gayer"?

Way to keep up stereotypes there, champ.

People use stereotypes all the time, it doesn't necessarily mean they hate those people, stereotypes will never go away no matter how hard anyone tries.

anywhooo, sheesh, those uni's. :wacko:

Hi, how are you?

This really isn't a concept, it's more of a botched idea. I was thinking of doing a Madden 08 Franchise and relocating, and I thought the Dolphin logo would be GREAT to use to relocate the Dolphins.

So the original idea was gonna be the old school Dolphins colors, but the logo was baby blueish, so I changed the aqua to that. Then I had to put the logo on the helmet which completely destroyed the idea I had behind this whole uniform. The helmet was defaulted with purple, and being the moron I am I decided to stick with the baby blue and came up with these monstrosities..

dolphinsvscommandosjf8.png

vs. The Mexico City Commandos (Rams)

EDIT 2: The facemask is like a hybrid of black mixed with baby blue. Think of the NY Mets batting helmets.

they kinda remind me of the Utah Hornets team I created, in which i used bright hi-lighter aqua and bright purple. Which looked ugly as hell. How i kept that scheme or even created it, is beyond me. On my current season, i took over the team and changed the colors to LSU's color scheme of goldish yellow and purple. I think i had about 12 teams that had either ugly color schemes or the same scheme. I had 3 that had the 49ers scheme and 4 that had the lions scheme.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived