Buffalo Bills blue on blue is bad...

daschuck77

I did this a while ago...lose the Dark Navy, and keep the Royal Blue, Red and Nickel:

BuffaloBills_HS_PropRHS_04.gif

Already have enough blue teams with white/light colored helmets, don't we?

And, no, the throwbacks aren't the answer either. This isn't 1972. They are way, way out-of-date.

How about Royal, Red and Nickel (or whatever they call their silver)? Royal Helmets (with simplified striping), current logo, and white facemask. Royal jersey's (with white number outlined in red/silver), and either silver pants (with thin red/royal stripe) or royal pants (with thin red/silver stripe). royal blue socks (the red socks on the current uniform are garish) and black shoes. White jerseys would have royal numbers, outlined in red/silver).

I can't photoshop it, but maybe someone could. It would be unique to the other blue NFL teams, by adding more silver to the uniform (like Tennessee distinguished itself by adding light blue pants). The royal helmet would distingish itself from New England and Tennesee and San Diego, among others. The royal blue would be different than all the other navy teams.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think my least favourite look in football, even more than monochrome, is when the jersey and pants are the same colour, but the helmet is a different colour. It invariably looks bad, although maybe someone can give a counter-example where it works.

There are a few I can think of that look good with jersey and pants one color and the helmet another color. I think the Titans all columbia and all navy sets both look good. There are some teams that looks good with white pants and jersey and colored helmet. I like both the Bears and Chiefs all white uniforms, although I think it looks better with colored pants. These examples all use white, which I think makes it look better than the Bills which use two blue and red with no white to offset it.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

wow, the colors on the bill are fantastic. I can't quite make out what it is? Is it navy, black, even looks like a slate blue type thing. But I like it.

All of the colors that I'm using are the current colors. No changes.

Please tell me you understand the name of the team - "Buffalo Bills" - and why they're named that.

I have a pretty good guess.

However, I was wondering, pantone maybe you can answer this. It's off topic but, when did the NBA start making vector jerseys?

Please tell me you understand the name of the team - "Buffalo Bills" - and why they're named that.

I have a pretty good guess.

However, I was wondering, pantone maybe you can answer this. It's off topic but, when did the NBA start making vector jerseys?

Yeah, that's "off topic" alright...

:rolleyes:

I think my least favourite look in football, even more than monochrome, is when the jersey and pants are the same colour, but the helmet is a different colour. It invariably looks bad, although maybe someone can give a counter-example where it works.

There are a few I can think of that look good with jersey and pants one color and the helmet another color. I think the Titans all columbia and all navy sets both look good. There are some teams that looks good with white pants and jersey and colored helmet. I like both the Bears and Chiefs all white uniforms, although I think it looks better with colored pants. These examples all use white, which I think makes it look better than the Bills which use two blue and red with no white to offset it.

Those ones are alright (except the Titans), but I think in each case they look better with pants that match the helmet.

Archived