NY Islanders

Shane Does Art

Tell me what you think, C & C.

islesroad.png

isleshome.png

overall i like this design, however the navy blue and royal blue blends too much in to each other. I'd probably switch the white and navy so you can have some contrast between the royal and navy. Other wise this is a pretty solid design.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Its okay, not really an improvement over the jerseys they wore last year, can't say I like the navy+royal though. I would go with royal numbers on the white jersey. Its a pretty good design, I just don't think the 2 shades of blue work for the Islanders.

I love using the lighthouse logo on the shoulders.

I would tend to agree that the two shades of blue aren't really needed. I presume that you're using them to jusify their presence on the lighthouse logo? Better, I think, to simplify that logo and keep a streamlined color scheme.

Still, it's worlds better than what they're wearing on the ice next season.

Pretty good job - simple and clean with the "traditional" touch - 9.8/10 score.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

If you're going to go double-blue, royal blue is a terrible choice to be one of the blues. Since it sits more or less in the middle between Carolina blue and navy, it's too close to either to have enough contrast, but not close enough to look the same. So you wind up with what you have - two colors that kinda sorta blend into each other but not entirely.

In this case, pick one shade or the other, and go from there.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived