New Boston College Football uniforms

friedfish

At BC Uniforms you can see the new BC uniforms. So far this seems to be about the only pic of these on the Internet. Changes seem to be gold letters on the home jersey, white pants for the roads, a different template and a new logo on the sleeve. I like them quite a bit. What do you guys think?

When a uniform consists of nothing but a white shirt with a number on it, what is there to discuss about it?

I could post my summer league 6v6 soccer t-shirts on here from 3 summers ago - they were dark green with a white number on them. It's about the same isn't it?

Still it's discussing the fact that there is nothing worth discussing about the uniforms :) I don't see what kind of useful discussion other than some idiot like me ranting about how worthless the discussion is could come out of discussing an all white kit with a number on it.

What do we want to discuss, how the white blends well with the white? It blends well, because its the same color. Yay.

:)

When a uniform consists of nothing but a white shirt with a number on it, what is there to discuss about it?

I could post my summer league 6v6 soccer t-shirts on here from 3 summers ago - they were dark green with a white number on them. It's about the same isn't it?

Still it's discussing the fact that there is nothing worth discussing about the uniforms :) I don't see what kind of useful discussion other than some idiot like me ranting about how worthless the discussion is could come out of discussing an all white kit with a number on it.

What do we want to discuss, how the white blends well with the white? It blends well, because its the same color. Yay.

This man speaks many truths

You're my favorite new poster.

Unless you're Tom O'Grady or James Craven.

At BC Uniforms you can see the new BC uniforms. So far this seems to be about the only pic of these on the Internet. Changes seem to be gold letters on the home jersey, white pants for the roads, a different template and a new logo on the sleeve. I like them quite a bit. What do you guys think?

I remember seeing a couple of pics posted here: http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...9013&st=208

You've spent a lot of time in a thread you consider idiotic.

yeah, this is pretty true for the most part... but it's come to the point where it's pretty much impossible to not acknowledge every uniform change that happens. In this case, it's kind of a necessary evil. I see your point though.

Major downgrade. I loved the jerseys that they had for the last seven years. The black in the numbers was subtle enough to work, the stripes on the shoulders were classy, the all white look in blah and the full eagle on the shoulder was much better than the ripoff of the Philadelphia eagle. I hate that thing. It was clear last year that Reebok was going to start using it more. The only problem with the old set was the angry chicken logo on the collar. If they changed that to the BC logo with the eagle they would have been all set. And, Break-Wood, Matt Ryan made his name with a victory over Wake in Chestnut Hill 2 years ago. This time the game will be the first stop on the road to the Heisman.

Archived