2007 NFL THrowback Dates

njmeadowlanders

Does anyone know when NFL teams will be wearing throwbacks in 2007?

All I know to this point is as follows:

Philly - Week 3 (DET)

Pittsburgh - Weeks 2 (BUF) and 9 (BAL)

Minnesota - Week 4 (GB)

San Francisco - Week 1 (ARI)

The Bills, Redskins, Jets, and Browns also have them coming, yes? Anyone else? Aren't the Niners wearing them another week as well?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice find. The link on the Jets site (which is terrible for the record) that mentioned when they'd be wearing them was dead, and I couldn't find it on google...

On edit: I would've prefered an original AFL team as the opponent, like Buffalo or New England (Boston)...

I'd love to see the Lions wear their throwbacks vs. the Eagles, or especially on thanksgiving, but I'm pretty sure that it's not going to happen.

I think with the game being against Green Day this year there's a decent chance we'll wear throwbacks on Thanksgiving. We often do.

I'd love to see the Lions wear their throwbacks vs. the Eagles, or especially on thanksgiving, but I'm pretty sure that it's not going to happen.

I think with the game being against Green Day this year there's a decent chance we'll wear throwbacks on Thanksgiving. We often do.

A game between a pro football team and a pop-punk band? That'll be a riot.

no they won't, teams aren't wearing throwbacks on thanksgiving anymore. They'll probably wear their black alternate.

Filling the double post with pics:

01-466s.jpg

p3849095reg.jpg

The Jets are now selling a whole lotta stuff:

http://www.jetsshop.com/jets/home.php?cat=...=0&show=all

I honestly dont know how accurate these are ( I thought they used more of a yellow color) but, I really like these. If only the Rams would have taken this approach, I would like their jerseys better.

Filling the double post with pics:

01-466s.jpg

p3849095reg.jpg

The Jets are now selling a whole lotta stuff:

http://www.jetsshop.com/jets/home.php?cat=...=0&show=all

Am I the only one who is really feeling these jerseys...

Yes, I think you might be the only one. :D

All throwback uniforms (most of which aren't replicas anyway) are pointless. The Jets current uniforms are throwback uniforms.

The Redskins uniforms haven't changed (even though they need to) for 30 years. Those things should now be considered "throwbacks" too.

Enough already.

no they won't, teams aren't wearing throwbacks on thanksgiving anymore. They'll probably wear their black alternate.

Great way to kill my Wednesday, pal. :cry:

Especially when Green Day wins on a last second 38-yard FG by Billie Joe Armstrong.

Especially when Green Day wins on a last second 38-yard FG by Billie Joe Armstrong.

Only if backup QB Tré Cool doesn't bobble the snap from longsnapper Mike Dirnt.

Yeah, but Detroit's Calvin Johnson and his Dub Narcotic Sound System, will lay a Beat (Happening) down on the Green Day squad. It will be a Halo Bending experience

If I remember correctly, weren't the steelers to be wearing throwbacks during this weekend's game vs. the Eagles?

(That will be interesting when I see it in person)

well, here are some pics:

75448.jpg

75906.jpg

Yeah, but Detroit's Calvin Johnson and his Dub Narcotic Sound System, will lay a Beat (Happening) down on the Green Day squad. It will be a Halo Bending experience

Joel, I think you're a indie music promoter, because every post with you and music involves some bands which I've never heard of.

P.S. From what they're saying on the news, the 'Skins throwbacks will be worn on Week 10. Take this with a grain of salt, because they once mistook the Giants for the Cowboys.

Archived