Los Mets

njmeadowlanders

I guess they all want in on the cash grab. Like the Latino community is going to care so much about a baseball team because they pander to them in this obscene way. What about everyone else who this will offend?

I'm sick of this crap.

I don't get it. What's so offensive here?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's just abysmal. It might have even been better if they had put Nueva York on the front. Those look ridiculous.

Good idea...if they were playing on the road. They're playing at home so I guess thats why they decided to go with the 'Los Mets' garbage.

It's a little word on a big uniform.

It could be a lot worse. It's not terrible at all, really.

I dunno, the fact its so small its like they threw it on as afterthought could be seen as even more patronizing and insulting.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

seriously, do major league teams have to honour the Latino community like this?

No, they don't. But there's nothing wrong with it either. I'm sure many of the players appreciate it as well.

Well, looking at the Mets roster... it's happeneing to the most appropriate team i suppose...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

How appropriate... they're playing the Los Angeles Dodgers :lol:

Imagine what would happen if the Yankees did this? :wacko:

seriously, do major league teams have to honour the Latino community like this?

You mean Los Marrulleros and Los Yanquis?

Los Mets?

At least when Tampa Bay rolls out the Rayos de Bahía de Tampa jerseys it won't seem so bad.

:lol:

And we shall all rue the day that Los Angeles de Los Angeles de Anaheim appear.

Also, I hope Los Reales don't follow suit at their Hispanic Heritage Night next Friday. Maybe a Les Royales French-Canadian homage someday?

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Dude, Where's My Country???

Another one, huh? Sucks being the dominant gender, presumably race, and nationality in the universe.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived