Adidas Ohio State jersey question

Badge Man

I bought a #13 Ohio State football Adidas red jersey on eBay and was wondering if Ohio State even had Adidas or if this is real. I don't have a picture because this was over 90 days ago and eBay takes pictures down after 90 days.

Currently they do not have adidas jerseys and I think they're still under contract with Nike for a while.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I bought a #13 Ohio State football Adidas red jersey on eBay and was wondering if Ohio State even had Adidas or if this is real. I don't have a picture because this was over 90 days ago and eBay takes pictures down after 90 days.

Yeah, I was thinking that because the jersey isn't bad quality. I just thought it was odd it wasn't Nike.

If by "is this real" you mean "does this tangible object exist in the universe", then the answer is a very probable YES, though I cannot confirm it on my own. If by "is this real" you mean "is this an authentic Ohio State jersey", then the answer is NO. The most prominent #13 was Mo Clarett, and they were a Nike school then, as they are now.

Other companies may try and make gear for a school that they aren't partnered with, but it's obviously not authentic.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Apparently Adidas has had a college football license for a few years now, because I asked the same thing here last year when I saw Adidas U of Minnesota replica jerseys. That makes the Adidas OSU replicas both "real" and "legitimate" replica jerseys. Since no replica jersey is authentic in the game-worn sense, the primary question is how close to authentic do they look.

Anyway, here's a link to a place selling both Nike and Adidas OSU jerseys: http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_Oh...uckeyes_Jerseys

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Archived