Michigan Football

Vicious

i know that michigan has signed an 8 year deal with adidas, but i wanted to see what could have been with the current nike set. im a huge michigan fan, so its weird seeing them in anything other than maize pants.

CNC

MichiganHome.png

MichiganAway.png

Picture21.png

Looks good, 2 things, one, get rid of the M on the jerseys on the home set, the jersey is good as it is. Second thing, get rid of the piping on the road, and you will have a great set

are those different from what they already wear? :blink:

pretty much. The only changes i can spot are the NFL style socks and the blue pants. Oh and maybe a few extra "M"s

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I'm UM neutral, so I don't have the deep personal attachment to maize and blue that many people do. With that caveat, I have no beef with any part of the concept, and were Michigan not so steeped in tradition, I could see them wearing this.

One thing though: is it my eyes, or is the maize in this concept nowhere near uniform from one item to the next? It ranges from a yellow mustard color to something resembling Oregon's lightning yellow.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I like the aways. I'm a season ticket holder, so I'm naturally biased against Michigan concepts, but, those blue pants and NFL-style socks look excellent. In fact, I'd totally be into a switch to blue pants. The M's make the jersey a combination of our last two, and I'm just fine with that. I have a feeling adidas will remove the nike piping, but I always thought that looked nice.

The homes... alright, here's where I do the Michigan fan thing. It looks fine with the M's, but, they're just unnecessary. Completely. Our jerseys are just fine.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

This place would suck even more if everyone made concepts that looked exactly what the team already wore because ITZ TRADISHUNAL and U CAIN'T IMPROOF TRADISHUN!!!11eleventeen

Stop trying to stifle creativty. These are CONCEPTS. Shouldn't they be judged on the quality of the design rather than how closely it resembles the same stale set they've been wearing for 50 years or whatever? I know I'm the anti-Christ and should be shot for even saying that, but come on, it's just getting ridiculous.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

One thing though: is it my eyes, or is the maize in this concept nowhere near uniform from one item to the next? It ranges from a yellow mustard color to something resembling Oregon's lightning yellow.

it aint just you, D. that was the first thing I noticed.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Stop trying to stifle creativty. These are CONCEPTS. Shouldn't they be judged on the quality of the design rather than how closely it resembles the same stale set they've been wearing for 50 years or whatever? I know I'm the anti-Christ and should be shot for even saying that, but come on, it's just getting ridiculous.

I agree. Turkleton's been getting a lot of heat for his concepts lately. It's a different point of view. Sometimes it's fun to look at something new. :upside:

philly.png

:blink: NO DEAL!!!! I am the Biggest UM fan in the South. I played college ball at Murray State. Our colors were identical to that of Michigan. When the new coach changed the uniforms I felt violated. Nice design, wrong school. Marquette may can use the design.

aZogIyu.pngfXsuJwP.png

Where's the noose-styled collar? (Insert rim shot sound.)

But seriously folks ... I'd move the logo on the pants to the hip instead of where it is now. That and the unnecessary piping on the white jersey are the only things I can quibble about with these. The roads are definitely an improvement (except for the piping), and though I like Missedagain's home unis, these are better.

Packers-2.png

Archived