Combining teams logos to make one

BadSeed84

Canucks

Cunucks.jpg

And who did you steal that from?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The Buffalo one looks fine, but, its basically like the one js has, except less clean and less pretty. I mean, its got the yellow buffalo, but, its still extremely similar.

logos_fullmark_w.jpg

He's got a website where he plans on sending a petition to the sabres owner. He's also going to make merch with his logo. The petition has close to 14,000 signatures.

You can find the website here. It's called "The New Blue and Gold". There's a link to the petition on the website.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

sabresconceptcr8.gif

I love the idea here but I think it looks better as a white buffalo with a longer stripe so i tweaked it a bit. Nice work otherwise. The slug looks so much sexier ;)

wsfvzi7.jpg

They suck, bear with me

87953895wy7.jpg

90817598yj0.jpg

24869125xo8.jpg

bufg.png

The Buffalo one looks fine, but, its basically like the one js has, except less clean and less pretty. I mean, its got the yellow buffalo, but, its still extremely similar.

logos_fullmark_w.jpg

He's got a website where he plans on sending a petition to the sabres owner. He's also going to make merch with his logo. The petition has close to 14,000 signatures.

You can find the website here. It's called "The New Blue and Gold". There's a link to the petition on the website.

Um im going to assume he wont be able to legally sell merchandise with that logo. Im fairly certain that the Sabres would have ground on it because he'd be profiting of of the Sabres likeness. He would have to really edit it to be much more generic looking id think. Correct me if im wrong...

Plus, wouldn't that destroy ANY chance of the Sabres actually showing interest?

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

very funny - can anybody do a Bucs one? Tampa Bay Bucs, that is.....maybe sub in the Bucco Bruce head for the pirate skull on the flag.....

As a matter of fact that was one of the first few i actually did but didn't post it because i didn't like how it looked.

bufg.png

Archived