Msu hawks fantasy concept

GMS1122

Here's a concept I've been working on for IowaFan's fantasy college team, the Midwest State Hawks. It's my first full fledged (sp?) concept logo since geeee...October  :laugh: I'd like this to turn out better than what it is now, so for those of you that havent (or have) seen it yet, give me some comments, suggestions, criticism, whatever. If you have something to say i want to hear it, good or bad.

msuhawks.gif

looks good to me. the only thing i'd like to see is either a little definition in the body and wings or a name change to 'nighthawks' if it's gonna stay with the dark body.

i do think it looks really good, though.

I like the modified word mark.. i was never a fan of those angled serifs. But the helmet... errrrrr.. i'd change it... you don't wanna look like a team full of players with Mutliple Sclirosis

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

THis is intresting

If you look up thing for Montclair State Universiuty you may find some intretsing logos espeially since they are the Redhawks.

i looked it up, im wasnt really sure what i was looking for, i suspected a logo that looked just like mine. Didnt find one, maybe i wasnt looking hard enough?  ???

I love the MSU element of the wordmark in the first one, but the bird element and "hawks" wordmark from the second.  Did that make sense?  The sharpness and prominent talons work really well to make this a fierce logo IMHO.

All in all I love, and if it gets discarded would love to use it for one of my teams :)

Archived