Ohio University New Football Jerseys

HappyBrownie13

It looks as if they will have 12" numerals on the front and back. Then again, they are playing in the MAC, so they should be less than average.

I know a few guys that might disagree with that thought:

060903_Roethlisberger_vmed_4p.widec.jpg

leftwich_byron6.jpg

p1_pennington_presswire.jpg

Roethisburger looks like he got bad botox, Del Rio is going to cut Leftwich in about a week, and Chad Pennington's rotator cuf is made of jello. Bad example(s).

(I know, Botox Boy won a Super Bowl, and it's not that bad of an example, I'm just being an goose.)

So.... Basically you're naming any single professional athlete who attended one of the 12 schools, no matter how crappy their careers have turned out.

Eh....its kind of funny actually. Don't take it too seriously.

If someone has THAT much time to research and post the names and pics of that many people to make a point then who's the one looking foolish now?

caught this on a few of my buddy's myspaces...haha. But it is legit. Although our previous design was far from stunning, i call this a downgrade

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=11906834

sorry, couldnt figure out how to post the pic!

here we go: C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS!

n10706172_35188880_5194.jpg

I actually like this. I'd rather they go this route than be full of crazy piping and side paneling like every other team in the MAC.

So.... Basically you're naming any single professional athlete who attended one of the 12 schools, no matter how crappy their careers have turned out.

Thank God Marshall got out.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Archived