Redskins Uniforms

RedFalcon7

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All current Redskin uniforms are out-of-date. Them and the Chiefs might be "traditional" teams, but their uniforms are in dire need of a update.

The throwback COLORS are much, much better. Tidy up that uniform (a original helmet logo instead of the FSU spear, some mustard gold outline around the white numbers and plain maroon socks) and you would have something that would look good in the 21st century.

The throwback COLORS are much, much better. Tidy up that uniform (a original helmet logo instead of the FSU spear, some mustard gold outline around the white numbers and plain maroon socks) and you would have something that would look good in the 21st century.

Actually the Redskins (1965-1969) had that spear before FSU (1976-present).

On topic of this thread, white jersey/maroon pants looks best to me if the 2002 Throwbacks are not an option.

Best overall? The burgandy/gold throwback uniforms, with the spear helmet.

But from the options you offer, I'd go with red jersey/white pants.

Yep. That's my vote too...

BTW, I can't recall them wearing Red jersey/Red pants before in a regular season game. Was it in a pre-season game or something??

I think White Jersey/Burgundy Pants is teh most logical, as that's what JC will be wearing most of the time.

I know a lot of people are in love with the 2002 throwback jerseys (as am I), but I like the current colors for the Burgundy and gold better.

I personally think the sins shouldn't even have white pants, and should go burgundy/gold when forced into dark jerseys.

As long as you use either the throwback spear helmet of the best-helmet-in-football-history feather-up-the-middle helmet, you can't go wrong.

(And apologies for posting a completely useless non-answer. But I do actually think that one or another of the throwbacks is going to look better at scale than the current helmet logo, assuming you can capture the right shade of gold in your custom helmet decal.)

BTW, I can't recall them wearing Red jersey/Red pants before in a regular season game. Was it in a pre-season game or something??
They never have, and I pray on everything this board and CCSLC stands for, that they never do.

For the question, I like the red-over-white best.

i love burgandy over white like everyone else, but unfortunately Gibbs is in love with the white jerseys. i also agree that the '02 throwbacks are the greatest theyve ever worn, even tho they were worn by such scrubs as Shane Matthews and Danny Wuerffel. i myself own a Stephen Davis replica.

Archived