New Outback Bowl Logo

TBGKon

Both are pretty much lousy, but I like the old one better. The new one is too stark and dull for my taste, really. Besides, it makes it look like the game's in Arizona, not Florida.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Every time I think of Tampa, Australia is the first thing that comes to mind, so this logo makes perfect sense.

:huh:

Didn't the Tampa Bay Kangaroos use to play in the stadium that Chris Berman called the "Big Akubra?"

Good on ya, mate

How about those...

Mets?

Packers?

Rangers?

Knicks?

Titans?

Owner of the New York Night Owls 1999 champions in the All World Football League.

Actually, the thing I like about this the best is the boomerang/football thing, whatever it is. The rest of the logo could use some work though.....hey, if you want to see the outback in Tampa, go to Busch Gardens... B)

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

I can't get myself interested in a logo for a bowl game that is simply named after a sponsor.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived