A deliciously Gothic concept

steiny_ramone

A'ight. I've got some new unis for my MLH team, the St. Catharines Visigoths. I've made some changes from last season as you can see. I've put it on the Edge template, got rid of the purple, added front numerals, and made my own alternate logo. C+C please.

edgefinal.png

When I first saw the title, I thought, "Steiny's doing a Hot Topic Uni?". Anyway, you need a thicker white outline on the darks. But the chest stripes are great. Nice job.

Lol......Hot Topic. That'll be the day :P

What outline are you referring to? The one around the logo?

Logo credit goes to clyon81, btw.

When I first saw the title, I thought, "Steiny's doing a Hot Topic Uni?". Anyway, you need a thicker white outline on the darks. But the chest stripes are great. Nice job.

Numbers. Looks like a big blur.

Numbers. Looks like a big blur.

Good point Cap, though this seems to only be the case on the away uniform are much more legible and would be fine the way they are on the home. Perhaps switching some of the number and stripe outlines on the away would allieviate this problem.

I think the logo suffers a bit with the light green against the dark green of the jersey. I also think the white outline around the numbers need to be heavier to make them pop.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived