Can somebody help me out?

Chazberg

You sure can as Macs are studs and are so much better and easier than Windows if given a chance. Wait signatures oh yeah. Ok, towards the top of the page you should see something that say (if you are signed in) "Welcome Chazberg". Under that it says "Your Control Panel". Click that. Inside the control panel click around until you find the part where you can put a sig. I just realized you may already know where that stuff is and just want to know how to put a pic in so here ya go.. replace the {} with []. For the url don't use geocities or angelfire or most other free hosting places. They don't let you.  {IMG}url of your image{/IMG} That was jumbled. If you are confused I will repost it simpler.

Are you from St. Louis or just a Blues fan? How bout them anyway? 5 point lead..

If you come up with a signature image, email it to me at circusmidget02@yahoo.com , and I will upload it to the same site the Stallions site is on. Once it is uploaded I will give you think link ot it and you can put it in your siganture.

Archived