Atlanta Falcons

KlayElko

I haven't did one of these in about a year, so thought I would give it another try. I dropped the gray outta everything, and on the shoulder i thinned the stripe, and added red pants. Basically same thing, but just little things here and there. C&C

falcons.jpg

yea, I was on earlier reading some things and seen people talking about that the falcons needed to bring back the traditional red helmets, I think red helmet would be better to bring a traditional look for the falcons than putting a GRAY face mask lol.....(just because teams are putting gray face mask on there helmets doesn't make it old school, just ugly.) also, there aren't enough helmets that have different colors. Now you only see a lot black, WHITE, and SILVER helmets. NFL needs a more variety of helmet colors.

i myself had thought about a white on red combo for the falcons but i trashed the idea upon the realization that the black piping on the pants would match the red piping on the jerseys... and i know theyve worn red on black where the red piping on the pants didnt match the black piping on the jerseys... guess what, i hate those uniforms... imho, you just cant beat the current black helmet / white jersey / black pants combo...

Bring back the old Falcon logo and change the red pants to black and you'd have an awesome look.

The latest logo just blows. That forward lean - they say it's "hunting prey", I say it's stumbling drunk. :P

i, my self am a fan of the new logo. The old logo looked as if it was "down for the count" ya know? Kina like it was in too many dogifhts. (ohhhh too soon?)

Too much red.

I actually enjoy the black helmet, red jersey, white pant combo they have going on now.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I am a fan of the black helmet. I also favor the new logo, at least in comparison to the old. Tradition aside, the new logo is a stronger brand identity. The all red set presented here I do not care for. It's just too much. If a change from the current uniforms is in order, I would have silver pants with more traditional striping. I'd keep both the red jersey and black helmet, although tweaking the jersey to better match the new pant striping would be OK.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

The way they should look - great unis and concept!!! Friggin sweetttttttt 9.8/10

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived