Detroit Free Press readers choose favorite Detroit uniform

Proc

I would have to say:

1. Tigers - The only thing I don't like is how orange is in the grey uniforms, but not the white ones. Either use it, or don't. I do think orange would look forced in the homes though.

2. Lions - As much as everybody hates the black being added, I think they did a much better job incorporating it than the niners. I think some blue pants, like they wore while Barry was there, would be nice to wear with the whites every once in a while.

3. Pistons - It could just be the fact that they are so much better than the teal atrocities they had, but I like them a lot. I think I liked the horse head on the shorts better than the DP logo though.

4. Red Wings - I understand the tradition, and the whites do look great, but I don't like the reds too much. They look good overall, and in any other city, they would probably be towards the top.

Detgroit has got to be one of the best dressed sports cities, and the state of Michigan as a whole has some great uniforms.

MegatronSig2.jpg

3. Pistons - It could just be the fact that they are so much better than the teal atrocities they had, but I like them a lot. I think I liked the horse head on the shorts better than the DP logo though.

I agree they should have kept the horse as their Secondary logo instead of the DP

It'd go a similar route, but rather than eliminate black trim, I'd eliminate the white trim. Honolulu blue with silver numbers and stripes outlined thinly in black. And a silver helmet with a thick blue stripe down the center and thin black stripes on the sides.

Archived