Bengals unis tonight

In 5..4..3..2..1

Same here! The orange socks look SO much better. No more black!

I don't like how some players' oragne name plates overlap into the white part of the jersey. I don't recall the Bengals using nameplates since they got the new uniforms. Is this just a preseason thing?

I think the Bengals all-white set is their second-best, with the orange over white being the best. I just hate the black over white with the new unis, because of the white side panels (of course). They actually look better with black over black than they do black over white.

Agreed... the orange sox are the only ones they need.

But the problem with the white on white uni is the way the pants stripe seperates from the hip and just floats. (This happens with the black jersey on white pants too, but it seems more noticable with the all-white.)

Of course, the solution to this is obvious... just get rid of those horrible side panels on the black and orange jerseys. Then there'd be no reason to end the pants stripe short of the hip... the whole set would be helped a lot.

I don't recall the Bengals using nameplates since they got the new uniforms. Is this just a preseason thing?

I'm 99.9999% sure that all NFL teams use nameplates, and have for a very long time.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived