New Orleans Saints

HarperK

Just something i might prefer if they went the "modernization" update. Kept the basic feel with minor changes. Used the Padres font, cause that was the closes to what i was looking for.

saintsconcept.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I'm so tired of seeing concepts using the Padres number set.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Love em man. They look fantastic. The only thing I'd do is outline the numbers on the white jersey in gold and on the other two in white.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The piping strikes me as very collegiate, like an Under Armour template or something, and I think maybe you could use a touch up here or there to make it look a little more "professional".

The number font looks good, but could really use an outline.

My favorite thing are the black pants, with the stripe and logo inside, although a white outline might help a little.

Let's see....lose the piping, scratch the "gold" jersey - it didn't work the last time they tried - keep the old number font. I do LOVE the leg stripe with the Louisiana logo on the hip....nice nod to the past unis.

I know, I really basically told him to go back to what they have now....but I like what they have now and don't think it needs changing. That being said, it is one of the better concepts I've seen. The changes were too drastic. But I REALLLY hate the piping on ANY unis.

gYH2mW9.png

Must be Saints day...

I like the gold pants but not the gold jerseys. Also the single black stipe on the helmet looks good with the gold pants.

White numbers on the black jerseys would be better.

Nice job.

Archived