Browns orange set

HatManTC

have the Browns totally ditched the orange uni set?

i was looking through EBAY(i know, i know not the most reliable place for uni's) and there are some Brady Quinn and Joe Thomas orange alternate jerseys. and it got me wonder if they will wear those again this year or not.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

The Browns wore the orange in 2002 vs. Houston and once more in 2003 against an opponent whom I do not recall. I doubt the Browns will revive the orange unis since they haven't worn them from 2004-2006.

Those jerseys look great, they should wear those again. The pants right there look much better than the ones they wear now too. The brown stripes on the outside, rather than the inside, really brings out the orange. Also, a third thing they should do is bring back the orange pants. They were the only orange pants in the NFL, and looked great with the orange helmet.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Ahhh, yes. The Browns did wear the orange jerseys in 2004. I remember now because all the hateful Jets fans made fun of me in art class when they beat the Browns. :cry:

And yes, those jerseys look good, however I could do without the drop shadow. Outlining the numbers in orange/brown would look better, IMO.

I agree about the drop shadow and just going for thick borders.

I never understood why they have white border the orange on the home brown jerseys instead of the other way around. It looks rather strange.

I wish they'd revive wearing orange pants, too, but not an orange monochrome.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I never understood why they have white border the orange on the home brown jerseys instead of the other way around. It looks rather strange.

I think that would hurt my eyes!

I think that would hurt my eyes!

Thank goodness, the Browns orange jerseys are dead. The tradition rich loving fans have spoken and the ownership and FO has listened. The orange jerseys were a horrible marketing ploy by noted franchise wrecker, Carmen Policy. They were a bad experiment, while they are striking and stuck out in a crowd, they arent the CLEVELAND BROWNS. The Browns are tradition, "work clothes" and the same familiar unis for decades. The orange pants they wore in the 70's and early 80's were a slight stray from that and because of some of the good memories from those years, I would not despise a once a year throwback to those, like I, and many other, Browns fans despise the horrid, garish, disgusting orange jerseys. Not only for how bad they look, but for what they represent and how THAT contrasts from what the Browns are and what their fans want them to be.

Does anybody know if the Browns will ever wear the solid brown pants that they added to their uni set last year. We're still waiting to see them on the field.

Sorry, I didn't see the post on brown pants.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Archived