USL

cyandlux

This looks really good. I think it's your best logo so far... I think the random serifs on the "p" and "s" are pretty useless so I'd lose them. Another thing could be to have the pioneers wordmark and black rectangle surrounding it even with the badge, if you get that. Pretty much make the pioneers smaller to line up with the shield...

• 2 months later...

Looks great. The only suggestion I have is to either increase the size of the ball or shorten the length of the crest to kill the extra white and black from the bars. Otherwise, I think it is great in execution.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

• 1 month later...

IMO - both are very good - I prefer the 1st logo. To me, it suits my taste in soccer logos/shields.

Great job on both of them!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Both are good, but i prefer the first. The second looks like a pencil to me.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

That's a fantastic update. Very nice. Only thing I'd suggest is shortening the badge stripe area--it's really just dead space, and with the ball on the top, it makes for one very tall crest.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived