Tampa Bay Thunder*

cappital92

Squeeze the spacing. There is too much space between the letters in the same word. I don't think you need to do anything drastic with the size of the letters themselves (maybe reduce the outline a bit) but reducing the spacing will go a long way and give it a "wider" look.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Squeeze the spacing. There is too much space between the letters in the same word. I don't think you need to do anything drastic with the size of the letters themselves (maybe reduce the outline a bit) but reducing the spacing will go a long way and give it a "wider" look.

Fixed.

tbta2-2.png

In graphic design, we call 'squeezing the spacing' reducing the kerning - kerning is the individual spacing of characters between one another. another thing one might say is reduce the tracking - which is the overall length of a line of text. just fyi :D

OD_Signature.jpg

What about thunder makes you think about the color pink?

What does blue silver and black have to do with lions? What does blue and white have to do with a colt? What does green and silver have to do with an eagle? What does navy and orange have to do with a bear? What does blue and green have to do with a seahawk? What does red white and blue have to do with a buffalo.....or whatever a bill is? What does blue and orange have to do with a bronco? What does red and black have to do with a bull? What does orange and blue have to do with a bobcat? What does green and red have to do with a buck? What does purple and red have to do with a raptor? What does blue and yellow have to do with a grizzly bear? You get the point.

What about thunder makes you think about the color pink?

What does blue silver and black have to do with lions? What does blue and white have to do with a colt? What does green and silver have to do with an eagle? What does navy and orange have to do with a bear? What does blue and green have to do with a seahawk? What does red white and blue have to do with a buffalo.....or whatever a bill is? What does blue and orange have to do with a bronco? What does red and black have to do with a bull? What does orange and blue have to do with a bobcat? What does green and red have to do with a buck? What does purple and red have to do with a raptor? What does blue and yellow have to do with a grizzly bear? You get the point.

Chill out dude. It's just that at the time I wrote that I was thinking there are many many other color schemes that would better suit the name thunder.

Archived