1990 New Jersey Nets uniforms

xylograph

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that a gradient on the entire uniform?! :shocked:

:puke:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

This took me about 2 minutes to find at gettyimages. Did anyone bother trying?

1267719130_3969d0e197.jpg

I'm debating what is the worst thing about the uniform: The tie-die baby blue or the short shorts.....Hmmmmmm

Those aint short shorts. That's the proper length. We've been inundated with the pantaloons over the past decade that people forget...

What the...? Double post.

So let me do this: Didn't the Nets have a gradient in the logo at one point, on a more solid blue uni?

I seem to recall the last year or two before they switched to the current set, they did have the gradient version of their logo on the shorts rather than the solid red version.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

This took me about 2 minutes to find at gettyimages. Did anyone bother trying?

1267719130_3969d0e197.jpg

I'm debating what is the worst thing about the uniform: The tie-die baby blue or the short shorts.....Hmmmmmm

Those aint short shorts. That's the proper length. We've been inundated with the pantaloons over the past decade that people forget...

HA!

I agree that "pantaloons" have grown quite long over the years. But I will say that even though I'm an advocate of shorter shorts....these are WAY too short my friend. I don't think that I even have boxers that short. :P

What the...? Double post.

So let me do this: Didn't the Nets have a gradient in the logo at one point, on a more solid blue uni?

I seem to recall the last year or two before they switched to the current set, they did have the gradient version of their logo on the shorts rather than the solid red version.

Found this:

Derrick-Coleman_75353.jpg

Guess I thought the main wordmark was a gradient like the Bucks alt above. Maybe not.

You know, it absolutely kills me that just about EVERY Nets logo I've seen doesn't have a NET!!!!!! Even the current one has a rim but no alas....NO NET!

You'd think they make a concerted effort to put an actual net or some kind of reference to a net in the next logo. I used to look at the old Cavs light blue and black logo and think that it would make a better Net logo than any of the Nets' logos.

...okay, rant over ^_^

Archived