Yet another new billboard.

fiasco!

Eh, I'm not really feeling this one, joel - the photos are nice, but this billboard doesn't make me want to go to the museum. Maybe it could be a ball field with a pair of old spikes in the foreground with a blurred out figure (i.e. shoeless joe playing in the field) in the background, and some sort of tagline? I dunno, just an idea...

Eh, I'm not really feeling this one, joel - the photos are nice, but this billboard doesn't make me want to go to the museum. Maybe it could be a ball field with a pair of old spikes in the foreground with a blurred out figure (i.e. shoeless joe playing in the field) in the background, and some sort of tagline? I dunno, just an idea...

I like it, however. It gives me an old time feel of newspaper clippings held in an old leather binder. Quite nice.

That black on/surrounding the baseball is genius. Joe Jackson was "blackballed" due to the game-fixing scandal. Nice work, as always.

Never thought about that. But yeah, that was good thinking! Looks great, Joel, which is what I've come to expect.

Archived