Bucks put the "Yi" in Milwaukee

KDubK414

I've watch a few videos of Yi Jianlian and I'm not sure I've seen him do anything from outside of three feet of the hoop or show any kind of post up game. Maybe it's just me but I think this guy has bust written all over him

IUe6Hvh.png

I've watch a few videos of Yi Jianlian and I'm not sure I've seen him do anything from outside of three feet of the hoop or show any kind of post up game. Maybe it's just me but I think this guy has bust written all over him

Didn't stop Shaq from making a killing.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

.... or just plain killing...

Kazaam_film.jpg

I saw, I came, I left.

Shaq made all his money in college, everyone knows that

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Well, Shaq has a post-up game. I'm not sure I've ever seen any clip of Yi backing anyone down.

IUe6Hvh.png

Steve Perry.

Steve PERRY!

Steee..eee...eee....eeee....eeeeeeeeeve..........PERRY!!!!

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Beat me to it...

Milwaukee still has a basketball team?

Seriously... if Kohl would only put as much effort into actually building a whole team as he did signing Yi, people might actually start paying attention.

Milwaukee's a great hoops city on the high school and college levels, but nothing kills interest in pro teams like apathetic ownership. The senator got away with it for long enough because we were MUCH more pissed off with Selig, but now Bud is gone and people are starting to notice what a :censored:ty owner he's been.

I really hope the Leopold rumours are true and he sold the Predators to buy the Bucks.

I heard Yi may be the kinda player Dirk was when he came to the leauge.....Meaning doin expect much this or next year from him, give him a couple years to develop and but a lil muscle on and he may be dangerous especially with his shooting

It is the SEC way.

Archived