Are you going to a college football game Saturday?

winghaz

Who all is going to see a college football game on Saturday? And if so, who are you going to see?

I'm going to see my alma mater dear, Moorhead State -- excuse me, it's now called Minnesota State University Moorhead (yuck) -- play the crosstown rival, Concordia of Moorhead. It's also a family duel, as I went to Moorhead State and my sisters went to Concordia.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be in attendance for the B.U.-B.C. football (soccer for you Americans) game Saturday.

Who you rootin' for?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

ill be going to The Shoe for Youngstown State/Ohio State on THE Big Ten Network <_<

I know everyone hates the Big Ten network because of it but it's not like they're keeping you from seeing the michigan game. It's Youngstown State. It'll probably be a bigger snoozefest than the bengals last preseason game.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I'll be in attendance for the B.U.-B.C. football (soccer for you Americans) game Saturday.

Who you rootin' for?

B.U. because my friends will be playing for them.

understandable. have fun. you're getting off without the BC-BU harassment because you're going to see friends.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Not this weekend, the local college is down at CNU this week.
Same with me, I would have gone to UB if they were home. But they are Rutgers beat down this week.
Oh well, I'll get to see the ol' Spotted Bananas two weeks from today when they play Widener.

LvZYtbZ.png

My wife and I are going to the Clemson / Florida State game on Monday (with the in-laws in tow). My company has season tix to Death Valley, a tailgate van with plenty of beer, sausages, burgers and goodies, a satellite dish and tv, and other assorted goodies in a great spot about 50 steps from the North entrance to the stadium. Needless to say, I'll be at every Clemson home game this season. I'll try to remember the camera.

Great place to see a game!

deathvalley.jpeg

Needless to say, I'll be at every Clemson home game this season.

deathvalley.jpeg

Try not to get malaria while you're there. Mosquitos are really bad in third world countries like Clemson.

In other news, I'll be tailgating at Williams Brice Stadium in lovely Columbia, SC before heading inside to watch the South Carolina Gamecocks defeat Louisiana-Lafayette.

For Joel, in case you were wondering what a real football stadium looks like.

williamsbrice.jpg

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Archived