A logo I made up

cappital92

Yep, that's a star with some words on it, alright. Maybe the best one I've seen all day.

Prezio-some!

Nice constructive criticism, champ.

Cap, It looks nice but could use a little more to make it more identifiable. Right now it looks like you easily could have made that in Microsoft Word.

Yep, that's a star with some words on it, alright. Maybe the best one I've seen all day.

Prezio-some!

Nice constructive criticism, champ.

Cap, It looks nice but could use a little more to make it more identifiable. Right now it looks like you easily could have made that in Microsoft Word.

Then i suggest you try doing all your stuff in Word. You had a good run with MSTaint anyways...

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

If this is for the NFL then it is way too similar to the Dallas Cowboys. Not to mention the Cowboys have a lot of history.

I doubt an expansion team comes out with just a star as a logo. I think you need to get cleaner and have more creativity.

might be a little tongue in cheek...but why not change the name "LA" to "Hollywood"?

Hollywood Stars....makes a bit more sense than Los Angeles Stars...no?

as for the logo...to go with the hollywood theme...id put an arc of stars over the top of the main star...similar to the paramount logo

just a thought

GO GIANTS GO!!!

giants-1.png

mia Marek Schwarz

THANK YOU TREVOR!

linden.png

might be a little tongue in cheek...but why not change the name "LA" to "Hollywood"?

as for the logo...to go with the hollywood theme...id put an arc of stars over the top of the main star...similar to the paramount logo

just a thought

I like that idea!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

just a thought

I like that idea!

ok so i went ahead and did a mock up of the "hollywood stars" logo could look like

i incorporated the hollywood sign...the walk of fame..and paramount...it came out like this...

ps hope the OP doesnt mind lol

hollywoodstars.png

GO GIANTS GO!!!

giants-1.png

mia Marek Schwarz

THANK YOU TREVOR!

linden.png

This is def a "cute" concept if that makes sense to you. No way it would EVER be considered for a real league (ok maybe a very small independant minor league team, maybe) But it is a cool fantasy team name/logo though imo. If this was cleaned up well (not horrible now) it would be a solid ID for a laid back fantasy league. the HOLLYWOOD really makes this concept IMO

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Archived