Band Icons

FGWB

With permission from Viper, I'll be taking requests for band icons similar to the sports icons.

You can either just have a band name (preferably more than one word)

or the name on top and a song title or cd title on the bottom.

In the middle I could either put a band logo or cd cover, PLEASE SUPPLY THE PIC YOU WANT ME TO USE

otherwise yours will take longer to do.

Just a thought that might make it easier for you, FGWB ... why not do album covers instead of band logos, with the band name up top and the album name at the bottom? The space in the middle seems almost perfect for a CD cover. And band logos, it seems, are hard to come by and change damn near everytime they put an album out.

Just a thought that might make it easier for you, FGWB ... why not do album covers instead of band logos, with the band name up top and the album name at the bottom? The space in the middle seems almost perfect for a CD cover. And band logos, it seems, are hard to come by and change damn near everytime they put an album out.

I was just thinking that actually, whatever picture you want me to put in the middle give me a link otherwise yours will take longer to do.

Can I please get a Traffic one with "Traffic" on the top and "Traffic" on the bottom.

Here is the album cover c10458374x9.jpg

Can you also do a Beatles one with "The Beatles" on the top and "Help" on the bottom?

help.jpg

Thank you

Archived