The AHL and RBK Edge uniforms...

daschuck77

I knew I should have picked up a Rivs jersey when I was at the Kiel last year.

Still available online.

For cheap!

Or, you could always go retro...

I'm putting the highlighter-yellow alt version of this one up for sale tomorrow or Saturday, but, once again, it's only a Large.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wish that we had a schedule for the releases: I'm really wondering what the Admirals will do.

The new Coyotes road sweaters give me hope that they'll be able to keep a simple, fairly traditional look (including the lace-ups):

RBK007.jpg

But I just want to know. If they're changing to a piped monstrosity, I need to stock up on 2006-2007 sweaters....

I knew I should have picked up a Rivs jersey when I was at the Kiel last year.

I will say I liked the old set better than the EDGE ones. But the team should still be selling the old ones for a couple of weeks, so you can order them if you want.

Actually, I still wish they would have reincorporated red back into the color scheme...I'm not sure how, though.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Interesting note here - I just got off the phone with the director of merchandising for the Wolves.

He told me that the organization really had to put its foot down when it came to RBK, as they were trying to Edge-ify them like every other AHL team. "An artist from Reebok showed us what their plan was for us, and we pretty much laughed in his face and said 'Yeah, keep trying.'" He also said the people handling merch do not expect the new Edge jerseys to sell well, for a couple of reasons: the price point ($120 for blank replicas, $250 for blank authentics) and the cheaper nature of the materials (screened shoulder patches on the replicas.) He also said he feels the new Edge material itself will detract from sales: "It looks and feels kinda like a football jersey, and I think there's something special about a hockey jersey that people really like, and I don't know that they'll go for this."

After that conversation, I'm even prouder to be a Wolves fan. Let their actions serve as a swift rebuttal to any NHL fan who continues to whine that RBK ran roughshod over their team's identity, while the team was powerless to stop them. A minor-league franchise stuck to its guns and got exactly what it wanted. Yours could have, too.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The Griffins got rid of the shoulder wings. Those dumb bastards.

Count the I-Stars in the "We're not changing for your template" camp. Which means the parent club changed uniforms and still doesn't look as good as their farm team.

Rochester ditched its blue jersey? And added apron piping?

The IceHogs are going Blackhawk-clone. Sigh. All things considered, though, it could have been far worse.

San Antonio actually looks quite distinct. I'm saying upgrade for them over last year's '04 Sabres template.

Please tell me Springfield got rid of the sleeve talons.

And the extra-pipey new Admirals sweater seals it: I'm buying one tonight. And maybe a black Moose jersey, considering what they've done.

Wow... finally another use of the Sabres template! I was wondering if that would ever happen.

Well, I'll be damned, so it is! Bizarre that a team that's the Coyotes' farm club would go from the old Sabres' template to the new one. It looks like San Antonio removed a lot of the fidgety, superfluous side swooshies in favor of a more direct, cleaner approach.

Wow... finally another use of the Sabres template! I was wondering if that would ever happen.

Well, I'll be damned, so it is! Bizarre that a team that's the Coyotes' farm club would go from the old Sabres' template to the new one. It looks like San Antonio removed a lot of the fidgety, superfluous side swooshies in favor of a more direct, cleaner approach.

What's weird is it's not the first time the Rampage used a Sabres template...

san06jerseys_200.jpg

What's weird is it's not the first time the Rampage used a Sabres template...
San Antonio actually looks quite distinct. I'm saying upgrade for them over last year's '04 Sabres template.

Yup, we noticed.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Good for the Wolves. I wish my Ads had the guts to stand up to them.

And I hope they're right - if the screened replicas don't sell, we'll see a return to the classics soon enough.

Hell, I wish the NHL had the guts to stand up to them.

Please tell me Springfield got rid of the sleeve talons.

Yeah, looks like they trashed them, but there jersey only uses blue, light blue and white in the jersey, when black, yellow and silver are used in the logo as well. Reminds me of Vancouver, in that state.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived