The AHL and RBK Edge uniforms...

daschuck77

My thoughts on the Phantoms: Since they use the same template as the Flyers, it's pretty meh. Could be better, could be worse. While they are far from the best, they're still one of the better templated designs. I liked the old design, especially the shoulders for the Phantoms, but I can live with the changes. They look pretty sharp.

capn89, I support your sig. "Stripes, not pipes!"

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Binghamton

f534737f3805aa2ded5e725116186d5b.300.jpg

So basically the Senators template with the addition of garish piping, mismatched shoulder patches, and weird stripes (speed stripes?).

It will make them go faster!

:D

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

21075.JPG

Ohhh, man, you have got to be :censored:in' kidding me.

I mean, the front is harmless, but Christ almighty, look at that back! It's straight out of the af2 or something. And this comes from a guy who fully supports purple in sports uniforms. The Phantoms done screwed themselves.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

21075.JPG

I mean, the front is harmless, but Christ almighty, look at that back! It's straight out of the af2 or something. And this comes from a guy who fully supports purple in sports uniforms. The Phantoms done screwed themselves.

I have to admit.. that's..

You know, I don't even have words.

21074.JPG

21075.JPG

The back is horrible. and is it really needed to have the rbk logo pn the top and bottom of the jersey in the back?

How the heck can they fit two numbers on the back?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

No bottom serif on the 1, and no players above 19.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Binghamton

f534737f3805aa2ded5e725116186d5b.300.jpg

So basically the Senators template with the addition of garish piping, mismatched shoulder patches, and weird stripes (speed stripes?).

It will make them go faster!

:D

Hey someone got the subtle reference! You win three internets!

21075.JPG

Ooh, look, it's an RHI team!

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Rivermen.jpg

It's not completely horrible, though, I guess.

Wow, those look REALLY bad.

Well, I guess I could add they probably aren't getting any of my money in the jersey department this year.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

21075.JPG

WTF! I thought the back would be fine because the front looked okay, but that's just a ****ing train-wreck! :cursing:

You know these look a hell of a lot better than they did in the screenshots from NHL 08

oilers-jersey2.gif

Hell it looks better than the image on theahl.com

f6c2e3f4a6461f3dc92e6d9d69a70504.300.jpg

Oh, those :censored:ing talons. Look, they worked when it was the '90s and Springfield had an absolutely bats**t-crazy uniform. As part of that wild jersey with the full-chest sublimated crest and stuff going on everywhere else, the talons fit in, much like the paws on the sleeves of the old Ice Dogs sweater. Then they turned all classic and traditional, but for some reason, the talons stuck around. Let it go, boys. And negative bonus points for using horizontal hem stripes, but totally half-assing it by not putting them on the sides where the materials change.

phantomstolpeko.JPG

Hey, look, the numbers almost fit! Seriously, those 2s are about 5 mm away from overlapping into the purple. Yeesh.

Archived