Stars Concept

Korbyn

I think the Iowa Stars & the Dallas Stars should keep their logos separate. The are similar enough as it is without having them be the exact same thing. And, like the folks before me I don't want to see the Stars in the All-Star template...especially the socks.

• 2 weeks later...

Given that template (which I do not like either), I really like the color scheme of the White jersey (probably the minimized black).

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Why do people have such a big problem with the all-star template. I would much rather use it than anything else because it is the most up-to-date and its the most easy to use out of "edge" templates. Until someone makes something better...shut up and deal with the fact that some people like that template. As for your concept. I accaully like that logo but I will have to agree with keeping the logos different. You dont really want to make the stars like the devils and have the same logo for both teams.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived