Rodney Harrison adds "cheating scumbag" to his list of character flaws

rams80

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2999994

New England Patriots safety/thug/cheapshot artist Rodney Harrison has been reportedly suspended for four games after admitting he used HGH to federal investigators.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

So *that's* the secret behind the "Best-run Football Team in History" (sic)... Organic Chemistry!

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

oh no...oh jesus god no

It's not the end of the world, he's out for 4 games.

Of course playing San Diego (too early to count in the Norv Turner as a Head Coach effect) and Cincinnati in the first 4 weeks is a little nerve racking, but I don't mind having Sanders play and Meriweather spelling him, it could be worse.

To be honest, the reaction of some here surprises me.

As I pointed out in the initial post, it's not like he was ever going to win the NFL's Citizen of the Year award.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

As I pointed out in the initial post, it's not like he was ever going to win the NFL's Citizen of the Year award.

Indeed. Where's the Rodney Harrison* comments?

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Football is supposed to be violent and vicious, especially on defense. I guess you wouldn?t know that being a Rams fan and what not, (and by the way, when I say Rams fan, I mean pansy, it?s ok though I put a smiley). :D

wwwaufderaxemo2.jpg

I only come around here once in a while to annoy you people, and by people I mean you mutha :censored:as.

Football is supposed to be violent and vicious, especially on defense. I guess you wouldn?t know that being a Rams fan and what not, (and by the way, when I say Rams fan, I mean pansy, it?s ok though I put a smiley). :D

You're quite the class act gmat.

As to rams80, in no way do I condone these actions by Rodney Harrison, but what he's done doesn't make me hate him or dislike him in anyway. I love the way he plays the game, and in high school I played the same posistion as him, and the same way he did. It's the only way to play the game. Sure some of Harrison's hits may have been borderline inapproriate, but I can bet you he never entered a game giving less than 110%. He plays to win and for that he should be comended. Unfortunetly he's made mistakes which tarnish his already abismal public image, but there is not another Free Saftey currently in the NFL that I'd rather have on my team.

Well, as a Rams fan, your blatant bias against the Patriots came through in your post title, and it seemed you posted it just to get an angry reaction from those who agree with you.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Football is supposed to be violent and vicious, especially on defense. I guess you wouldn’t know that being a Rams fan and what not, (and by the way, when I say Rams fan, I mean pansy, it’s ok though I put a smiley). :D

You're quite the class act gmat.

As to rams80, in no way do I condone these actions by Rodney Harrison, but what he's done doesn't make me hate him or dislike him in anyway. I love the way he plays the game, and in high school I played the same posistion as him, and the same way he did. It's the only way to play the game. Sure some of Harrison's hits may have been borderline inapproriate, but I can bet you he never entered a game giving less than 110%. He plays to win and for that he should be comended. Unfortunetly he's made mistakes which tarnish his already abismal public image, but there is not another Free Saftey currently in the NFL that I'd rather have on my team.

You weren't one of the of the ones I was talking about. It was more directed at posts like the "oh no...oh jesus god no".

To be honest, in a weird way I'm sort of thankful for his cheap shot ability. It's arguable that the Rams would never have won a Super Bowl without a certain cheap shot from him.

EDIT-I'll also add that I am not calling for anything drastic such as slapping an asterisk on the Patriots' 3 Super Bowl titles. Football is a team sport, and I would be surprised if anyone else on the team took HGH.

Today, we are all otaku.

EDIT-I'll also add that I am not calling for anything drastic such as slapping an asterisk on the Patriots' 3 Super Bowl titles. Football is a team sport, and I would be surprised if anyone else on the team took HGH.

Why not? Everyone wants to slap an asterisk on everything Barry Bonds et al. have even thought about doing, so why not for a football player who publicly admitted that they've done so.

I mean, either that, or just those folks admit that they are hypocrites and get it over with. I'd just like some consistency.

[edit after fact-checking]

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3000615

In the interests of somewhat evenhandedness, and because this is from the same investigation, Cowboys QB Coach Wade Wilson has been suspended for five games for receiving illegal drugs while he was with the Chicago Bears.

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived